Paris Radiology and Medical Imaging
Radiology and medical diagnostic imaging is now available at Paris Regional Medical Center, 865 Deshong Dr., Paris, TX 75460. This includes mammograms that do not have to be ordered by a physician.
Today’s advanced radiology imaging and medical diagnostic technology makes it possible to look inside the human body more clearly than ever before, enabling doctors to diagnose and treat disease faster and with profound accuracy. Radiologists use a wide variety of medical and diagnostic imaging techniques such as MRI, ultrasound, X-ray, CT, and nuclear medicine to diagnose and treat diseases found throughout the body.
Our Paris, TX radiologists will interpret the medical imaging of the patient and follow up with a report highlighting their findings and impressions from the diagnosis. The report is then delivered to the physician who will analyze, interpret and carry out his or her recommended treatment plan for the patient.
The Radiology and Medical Imaging Department at Paris Regional Medical Center houses some of the most advanced medical equipment in use today, including:
- Bone Densitometry to detect osteoporosis
- CT (Computed Tomography) to show anatomy in great detail
- Digital Mammography for prevention and detection of breast cancer
- General X-ray for clear, precise images
- MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) to provide detailed images using a magnetic field
- Nuclear Medicine to view real-time organ function
- Nuclear Medicine Cardiac (Stress Test) to study heart function
- Fluoroscopy to see moving body systems
- Ultrasound to view internal structures using sound waves
Keeping Your Radiology and Medical Diagnostic Imaging Exam History
It is a good idea to log your radiology and medical imaging exams just as you would for your immunizations. Tracking the number and type of scans can prove to be extremely helpful to families and providers. This data is important when a patient’s medical care is provided by a variety of physicians. You can easily download a diagnostic imaging record card that will help you avoid repetitive exams and aid doctors in making informed decisions about the type of scans they recommend for you.
Find more information at: www.imagewisely.org/Patients.
To schedule your radiology and imaging appointment and take advantage of our advanced radiology and medical diagnostic imaging techniques, please call (903) 737-3900 today!