COVID-19 Online Risk Assessment
To help support the health of our community, we are providing access to an online COVID-19 risk assessment developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This tool does NOT provide a diagnosis, and it should NOT be used as a substitute for an assessment made by a healthcare provider.
VISITOR POLICY UPDATE!
Paris Regional Medical Center has further revised our visitor policy for inpatients and outpatients. These revisions come in response to the continued decline in local COVID-19 cases and hospitalizations in recent weeks.
The updated visitor policy is as follows (with changes bolded):
- Each inpatient (non-COVID) may receive visitors between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Patients in OB, ER, those who are here for outpatient procedures and those under the age of 16 will be allowed one visitor at all times.
- Visitors must be 16+ with the exception of OB. OB patients will now be able to receive a visit from new baby’s sibling(s).
- We will continue to screen everyone who enters our facilities for symptoms consistent with COVID-19, per CDC guidelines.
- We will continue to enforce universal masking for everyone in our facility. Please bring a mask with you when you come to the hospital to visit.
- We will continue to restrict visitors for the time being for high-risk, isolation, immunocompromised or patients who are under observation or test positive for COVID-19.
We will continue to closely monitor the evolving situation in our community and region and will revise policies and procedures as needed. Updated information can always be found at ParisRegionalMedical.com. We greatly appreciate your support and cooperation.
Below are a number of resources to help educate you and your family on COVID-19.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (cdc.gov)
Texas Department of State Health Services – https://www.dshs.texas.gov/
Texas Hospital Association — https://www.tha.org/
Paris Regional Medical Center Facebook – facebook.com/ParisRegional
- What Should I Do if I Have Symptoms
- What Should I Do if I Have Symptoms (SPANISH)
- Facts About COVID-19
- Help to Stop the Spread of Germs
- Handwashing Tips
- How We Are Keeping Our Hospital Clean & Safe
- Keep in Touch Toolkit