The following information shows hospital ADMISSION data for COVID patients from 9.16.21 - 9.30.21.
COVID-19 Online Risk Assessment
To help support the health of our community, we are providing access to an online COVID-19 risk assessment developed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). This tool does NOT provide a diagnosis, and it should NOT be used as a substitute for an assessment made by a healthcare provider.
VISITOR POLICY UPDATE!
Paris Regional Medical Center is currently operating under a revised visitor policy.
The updated visitor policy for the general hospital is as follows:
- Each inpatient (non-COVID) may receive one well visitor between 8 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Patients in OB, ER, those who are here for outpatient procedures and those under the age of 16 will be allowed one visitor at all times.
- Visitors must be 16+ with the exception of OB. OB patients will now be able to receive one visit from new baby’s sibling(s).
- We will continue to enforce universal masking for everyone in our facility. Please bring a mask with you when you come to the hospital to visit.
- Visitors for high-risk, isolation, immunocompromised or patients who are under observation or test positive for COVID-19 may be restricted at the discretion of the attending physician.
- When visiting patients on isolation/droplet precautions, appropriate protective equipment must always be worn, and visits may be limited to 10-minutes per day.
- For more information about our visitor policy, please visit Visiting Hours.
We will continue to closely monitor the evolving situation in our community and region and will revise policies and procedures as needed. Updated information can always be found at ParisRegionalMedical.com. We greatly appreciate your support and cooperation.
Community Testing & Vaccine Resources:
The Paris-Lamar County Health District has set up a COVID center, which is located at 1128 Clarksville Street and is open daily from 9am - 4pm for FREE testing and vaccinations. Register online at paristexas.gov/covidvaccinelist or call 903-715-0422 to register during regular business hours for more info.
You may also email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat via text to 903-568-0646. People who are needing their second dose of Moderna will be contacted directly for a convenient time to receive it. Vaccinations can be given inside or conveniently in your car for those who are unable to ambulate.
For 15-minute rapid COVID-19 testing, please call 903-715-0422 to set up a time to come and get tested. All tests will be given inside your vehicle, so please do not walk in the office. For more information visit: parislamarhealth.com.
Below are a number of resources to help educate you and your family on COVID-19.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (cdc.gov)
Texas Department of State Health Services – https://www.dshs.texas.gov/
Texas Hospital Association — https://www.tha.org/
Paris Regional Medical Center Facebook – facebook.com/ParisRegional
- What Should I Do if I Have Symptoms
- What Should I Do if I Have Symptoms (SPANISH)
- Facts About COVID-19
- Help to Stop the Spread of Germs
- Handwashing Tips
- How We Are Keeping Our Hospital Clean & Safe
- Keep in Touch Toolkit