At the heart of care
Taking care of your heart can be critical to maintain good health so that you can do all of the things you love.
Providing the right care for your heart requires medical expertise, technology and a compassionate team that is devoted to serving your needs. We offer diagnostic care, treatment options and rehabilitative programs that can help keep your heart healthy for the long run.
Find a doctor to discuss your heart health. Call our Physician Finder at 903-737-3232.
Know your risk factors
These risk factors can increase your risk of cardiovascular disease:
- Being overweight
- Non-active lifestyle
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
Quality heart care
Paris Regional Medical Center received chest pain center accreditation from the American College of Cardiology. We are dedicated to providing our patients with heart care treatment. As an accredited facility, we use methods to ensure that our patients receive:
- Right care at the right time to minimize or eliminate heart damage due to heart attack
- Timely and accurate diagnoses to reduce the disruption to your life and get you back home as soon as possible
- Help and communication to better understand how to respond to your heart emergencies
- Improved quality of life after a heart episode
Our services include:
- Non-invasive diagnostics, including stress testing, EKG and ultrasound
- Cardiac catheterization
- Fractional flow reserve
- Balloon angioplasty
- Coronary stent
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD)
- Transesophageal Echo (TEE)
- Diagnostic CATH
- Carotid Artery Stenting
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Endovascular Aneurysm Repair
Our catheterization laboratory and cardiac specialists are here to evaluate your needs and provide treatment. When it comes to the health of your heart, we’re at the heart of your care.