The PrimeTime Senior Service Center offers members a chance to enjoy a new lifestyle of fun and exciting programs just for you and your friends. By becoming a member of PrimeTime, you are invited to take part in a variety of activities provided at the center.
Our program and activities are designed to enhance your health and to promote a productive and fulfilled lifestyle. One goal of Paris Regional is to discover what is needed to make our senior services more responsive, effective and appropriate. We want you to start enjoying the time of your life!
- AARP Driver Safety – a refresher course that may entitle you to an auto insurance discount
- Computer Lab – unlimited computer access
- RSVP Station – weekly volunteers
- Support Groups – information available
- Health Screenings – Blood Pressure
Physical Conditioning Activities
- Morning Chairs – a chair exercise class focusing on increasing joint mobility and flexibility, joined with balance and coordination elements
- Water Joints – a water class designed for those with arthritis or other joint limitations
- Aerobics – a one hour low impact class for those seniors at a higher level of fitness, including cardio and floor exercises, as well as hand held weight exercises
- Line Dance – two levels of classes are available
- Walking track – an indoor track is available all year round
- Center Library – the library contains fiction and non-fiction reading materials, as well as videos and books on cassette
- Bingo – play Soda Pop, Prize or Super Market Bingo
- Crochet – every Wednesday, work on your own project and share ideas with fellow crochets
- Food and Fellowship – meets once a month and features lunch and a guest speaker for the entertainment and education
- Quilting and Crafts – explore your creative side with different craft and quilting projects offered weekly and at special times of the year
- Red Hat Society Flaming PrimeTimers – a national social group of ladies clad in purple outfits and red hats
Programs and activities offered by Paris Regional PrimeTime Senior Service Center are held at 1128 Clarksville, Suite 300. For more information call (903) 737-3672. If you are interested in becoming a member please fill out the registration form and mail it to the address above.